Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word negotiation, the truth is that we negotiate all the time. Through this course participants will be able to understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating.
The Negotiation Skills course will give you a sense of understanding your opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than you feel is fair. You will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
Who should attend:
Anyone who needs an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Negotiation
- Module Three: Getting Prepared
- Module Four: Laying the Groundwork
- Module Five: Phase One — Exchanging Information
- Module Six: Phase Two — Bargaining
- Module Seven: About Mutual Gain
- Module Eight: Phase Three — Closing
- Module Nine: Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Module Ten: Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Module Eleven: Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
The course structure includes:
- Interactive E-Books that provide the written content of the course.
- Videos that reinforce the learning provided in the E-Books.
- Short quiz for each module
- Guides or Templates to assist practical implementation of the learning
- Certificate of Completion
Benefits of the E-learning environment that promotes active learning:
- function to engage multiple learning styles
- offer multiple ways of adding notes and highlights.
- personalized profile displaying then learners activity
- prompt meaningful discussions with questions, or exchange tips
to help reinforce learning in a fun and social atmosphere.
- offer real interactions with teachers and students at the
- schedule the delivery of your online course with drip feed.
Measuring training performance
- Review user progress (certificates, exam results, completion
- Recognize problems, pitfalls or bottlenecks in the training and provide actionable information
- Ability to report and view progress separately on groups or
teams Reporting on Groups and Teams or Different student cohorts
- Create reports for customers or management/CEO
Throughout the programme, you will have opportunities to test your knowledge, and evaluate your understanding, reflect on your insights, and track your improvement with the assessments.
Module assessments include multiple-choice quizzes, you will receive feedback and can discuss ways to improve with your knowledge and understanding.