The Internet has changed the way that people connect, communicate, and conduct business. The digital age has provided many benefits, but it does have a downside. Given the sheer volume of digital information that we send and receive each day, it is important to learn basic citizenship skills. These skills will help prevent missteps and keep your digital relationships running smoothly.
Who should Attend:
Everyone, regardless of their age or gender, will have to venture into the digital space sooner or later. Covid-19 has made that a reality and brought it to the fore that much sooner than most people would have liked.
This set of micro lessons is a good, solid introduction to how you, as a prospective digital citizen, should understand your new environment, and engage in it in an appropriate manner – both ethically and securely.
The basic course will cover:
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: What Is Digital Citizenship?
- Module 3: Being a Good Citizen
- Module 4: Best Practices for Sharing
- Module 5: Networking and Personal Branding
- Module 6: Digital Security and Safety
- Module 7: Dealing with the Dark side
- Module 8: Digital Etiquette
- Module 9: Wrapping Up