Mindfulness is a term that is frequently used but rarely defined. Practicing true mindfulness encourages living in the present while it addresses the danger of distorted thinking, Staying in tune both mentally and emotionally improves perspective to enhance personal a professional success.
With our Improving Mindfulness course, you will begin to identify your own patterns of thinking. As you learn to practice mindfulness, you will cultivate positive emotions that will have a dramatic effect on the work environment.
Who should attend:
This course is applicable to anyone who wants a solid, basic introduction to Practicing Mindfulness
and cultivate positive emotions both personally and in the workplace.
• Module 1: Getting Started
• Module 2: What Is Mindfulness?
• Module 3: Practicing Mindfulness
• Module 4: Emotional Intelligence
• Module 5: Cognitive Distortion (I)
• Module 6: Cognitive Distortion (II)
• Module 7: Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
• Module 8: Mindfulness and Gratitude
• Module 9: Cultivating the High Performance Emotions
• Module 10: Mindfulness in Customer Service
• Module 11: Mindfulness and Leadership
• Module 12: Wrapping Up